September 15, 2014

Ebook - Vegetarian weight loss Review

I love trying new recipes so I was happy to receive this book Vegetarian Weight Loss by Johnathan Vine. I've never really made any vegetarian dishes myself so it was nice to have a go to book of easy recipes. This is not just a book or recipes but it also teach weight management tips and explains exactly what being a vegetarian is. The muffins and other sweet treats are my son's faves. My husband loves the "burgers". I love the smoothies. What will be your faves? Buy the book and let me know which ones you like. Buy it at: http://www.amazon.com/Vegetarian-Weight-Loss-Maintenance-Collection-ebook/dp/B00HWBF604/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: